Friday, February 18, 2011

Things I know

Yay for Home   is a blog I really enjoy and is written by a rather wonderful woman I  know through unschooling playgroup and various other places.

Each week she blogs about Things she knows.  I love her lists and I'm excited that I can now blog my own :)


So here is my Thing I know list for the week -

* stopping yourself from SMSing your dear friend (who is possibly in the beginning of labour) every 5 minutes to see how it's going IS HARD!!!  I WANT TO KNOW!!

* It is EXTREMELY satisfying to hear your kids tell you they thought something you cooked/made for them was delicious.

* Cooking with sharp knives makes all the difference

* Homemade icy poles will never fail to a crappy day better.

* Vegan Cupcakes really do rule the world!

* Fast food usually isn't take-away

* Making friends with the people that run the places you shop for food makes shopping, cooking and eating better.

No comments: