A few days after the last post I birthed a baby and have a bit distracted.
I thought I'd ease myself back in and help Shae from Yay for Home reach her goal of 20 linked blogs, with a few things I know.
So here's what I know (the extended past a week version)
* going from eating whatever while pregnant to then have to go back to an egg free, dairy free, spice free, chilli free breastfeeding baby friendly diet SUCKS! I had a laksa coz I thought I could trick the baby.... but then he didn't poo for a week and cried A LOT and now sneaking a laksa is not worth the pain.
* giving up the occasional bites of dairy I was sneaking during pregnancy was not as hard as I thought it was going to be.
* I miss eating out! I know it's not forever but I want to eat everything and I keep craving super spicy mega chilli foods
* People bring you cake when you've just had a baby HAZAAR!
|home grown Plums and oat cake (vegan)|
|the beginnings of a pineapple upside down cake|
* getting used to having a babe in arms and still having to cook and parent the other childrens is HARD!!!
* Having my dad fly over to visit and bring some of my nonna's cooking makes for happy everything!
|minestra - basically boiled weeds with beans.|
*being not pregnant means I can have a bit of booze..... so I've been enjoying my sips of cider. Especially this strawberry and lime business.... mmmm is good!
and that's what I know.
Make sure you check out Yay for Home for more things other people know