Friday, February 11, 2011

Food Glorious Food

Do kids today even know about the musical Oliver! ?

It seems like the music to Oliver! was everywhere when I was a kid.

We put on a production of Oliver! at school, the movie seemed to always be on tv, I had to learn to play the music for a few of the songs at music school....See?? it was everywhere!!!!! (just to share, my favourite song is 'Reviewing the Situation' which probably says something about me, I'm sure)

Anyway, the point being, that without Oliver Twist, we wouldn't have the song 'Food Glorious Food!' that was my point.  I'm over it now.


So this blog will be about my food experiences - the food I cook, eat, shop for, crave, dream about and probably even some stuff about food ethics and how I never quite get it right.

I'm looking forward to it :)

No comments: