Friday, March 4, 2011

Things I know

It's the end of the week again, and here are the things I know:

* wheat flour is great, until your kid tries to eat a handful of it.  NOT GOOD for anyone involved.

* It doesn't matter how much or how little of your own food you grow, it's always exciting to harvest.

* Just because you know the difference between Chorizo and Kielbasa, doesn't mean the chef at a cafe does. AND they are NOT interchangeable!!!

*  Apparently, I can eat green beans every day and still not be sick of them.

*  Watching the childrens get super excited about something they've cooked themselves makes the mess so worth it.



I'm linking in with the YAY for HOME! blog for another Things I know.   check it out!




4 comments:

Kate said...

Yes yes yes re cooking! My kids love it, absolutely worth the clean up :D

katepickle said...

There is nothing better than growing your own food! The excitement here over the first zucchini (finally) was immense.. despite the fact that we will probably be sick of them soon,

shae said...

I love harvesting food out of our garden-even if it's a singular item at a time!

KylieM said...

We have a little herb garden .. but I am loving that I pick things from it most days! And yes, we always cook together at home.